The Florida Hawks Futbol Club (FHFC) are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist the Board of Directors, Staff, and all members by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the Club.
To be successful as the Club Administrator, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The Club Administrator must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the candidate should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
• High School Education required; additional education preferred.
• Effective Oral and Written communication skills
• Computer experience required, Microsoft Office 365 Suite a Plus
• Background check required, which may include criminal and credit
• Flexible shifts/hours; seasonal nights and weekends.
• Cell phone capable of Web/Email access and Texting (Stipend Provided)
Please reach out to email@example.com should you like additional information. Job tasks and duties will be provided upon request.