The Florida Hawks FC will implement the following policies to promote personal safety during the scheduled match during the COVID19 pandemic.
Please note that on each field, the Hawks “home side” is always on the right of the coaching box. Spectators for the Hawks shall use the left side of the sideline of the field across from the benches.
As a visitor, please kindly use the “visiting side” which is on the left of the coaching box. Spectators for the “visiting team” shall use the right sideline of the field across from the benches.
All spectators must respect these areas reserved for each participating club and only sit on their respective sideline.
The Florida Hawks Family relies on each other to be truthful and forthcoming about any interaction(s) they may have had with other individuals that result in any of the following occurences.
1. All other protocols will remain in place, if not specifically altered below
2. When at the Park, we will continue to ask that EVERYONE wear an appropriate face covering when social distancing is not possible
3. All Players, Coaches, and Referees will enter the Field of Play through one of the self-check temperature stations (Blue Cones).
* These stations may or may not be staffed by a volunteer-based on availability.
* It is the responsibility of the Coaches to ensure compliance with their teams
* All referees MUST check in with the Referee Assignor onsite, and MUST also use the self-check temperature station
* If your temperature is higher than 100.4 F...YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE AREA.
4. Parents, Spectators, and ALL OTHER Visitors must remain on the berm (the grassy area just north of the parking lot), or within 6 feet of the sidewalk/walking path that connects the various areas of the park.
* Anybody within these zones (Yellow Areas) will NOT be temperature screened
* Please note the exclusion areas north of the fence line on the East and West fields (Red Area). There will NOT be any seating or WALKING through this area.
* All Spectators MUST use existing sidewalks to access ALL the appropriate seating areas (Yellow highlighted)
* Please do NOT cut across ANY fields as you will be asked to leave.
* When seated in the Spectator areas:
* Please continue to social distance when possible
* Please be aware of the goal areas, and do not sit immediately behind a goal as it is unsafe and can lead to injury.